Monday, September 10, 2007



New Clip!!

A bit of the footage from our previous one and a lot of new faces including peeps from: Poketo, Needles & Pens, Little Otsu, Jenny Hart, Reform School and more! We are still chugging along with editing with our original goal of having a 2008 release still a good possibility. Please feel free to re-post the clip on your blogs, myspace, etc.---------->

In other news:
  • Micaela and I will be doing some follow-up shooting this weekend in Chicago at the Renegade Craft Fair.
  • We will also be out in New York for the re-launch of American Craft Magazine next week as well as shooting at the ETSY Labs!
  • I will be making the trip to Austin in November for Stitch.
  • There will be screening a clip of the film previous to the fashion show here in Milwaukee at Art vs. Craft.
  • Cortney and I are still working on the details of our book deal with Princeton Architectural Press (which will be a companion book to the documentary!!).
  • Our ETSY shop still is our main source of income for the film, if you haven't checked out our most recent donations and T-shirts still on sale for $13 please do.
Otherwise, be in touch and we will let you know as soon as there is more news to share!

Warmly,
Faythe Levine
Director

2 comments:

Savi said...

What a great idea to do a documentary on Crafts. I am impressed that you are taking you idea and running with it.

I have been a crafter since I was 15 years old when my Aunt showed me how to crochet rugs. I have branched out into all sorts of crafts since then.

My congratulations!

Dana Rampi-Cruz said...

YAY! I love this blog site! I am an aspiring artist, and I will be opening a gallery on Etsy as soon as i have some new pieces. This documentary is GREAT! Thank you so much for exposing such a wonderful aspect of this country that so many have forgotten about. Best of Luck with all your wonderful projects. Dana