Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Baltimore!

The screening last night in Baltimore was fantastic. I met so many lovely peeps and some great old friends from Seattle and Milwaukee came to see the film as well! I also got to spend a little time around Baltimore.
speak your mind. live for today.



If you come here make sure to visit the American Visionary Arts Museum. I was lucky enough to get to meet the director and founder Rebecca Hoffberger who was one of the most inspiring women I have ever met.

Museum of Visionary Art

Museum of Visionary Art

I also had the treat of getting to go up into the Bromo Seltzer clock tower! My hostess Kristen Grey works in the building and it had the BEST view of Baltimore! So so awesome.

Bromo Seltzer clock tower

Time to go catch the amtrak to DC for my screening at the Smithsonian tomorrow! Come see me or send peeps down there on their lunch breaks!

1 comment:

Prêt à Voyager said...

so glad to hear you've enjoyed baltimore so much! i wish more people would visit off the beaten track things like you when they visit :)

anne