A bit of the footage from our previous one and a lot of new faces including peeps from: Poketo, Needles & Pens, Little Otsu, Jenny Hart, Reform School and more! We are still chugging along with editing with our original goal of having a 2008 release still a good possibility. Please feel free to re-post the clip on your blogs, myspace, etc.---------->
In other news:
- Micaela and I will be doing some follow-up shooting this weekend in Chicago at the Renegade Craft Fair.
- We will also be out in New York for the re-launch of American Craft Magazine next week as well as shooting at the ETSY Labs!
- I will be making the trip to Austin in November for Stitch.
- There will be screening a clip of the film previous to the fashion show here in Milwaukee at Art vs. Craft.
- Cortney and I are still working on the details of our book deal with Princeton Architectural Press (which will be a companion book to the documentary!!).
- Our ETSY shop still is our main source of income for the film, if you haven't checked out our most recent donations and T-shirts still on sale for $13 please do.