Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Art vs. Craft was a smashing success (this is coming from me, the coordinator and organizer who was very pleased with the 1900 people who came)! As far as multi-tasking for the day I think I pulled it off fairly well. I started the day with fierce allergies that I shake my fist at as I type......

We shot about 7 solid interviews and I will upload some photos later today or tomorrow morning with a list of who we spoke with. I am still crippled without my camera (damm you DELTA cleaning people for not turning it in... I shake my fist at you too), so everything is in differnt places.

I also have the disclaimer that my store is in the middle of a huge move/expansion so a lot of my enegry has been there durring the day this week so far (well, the last few days).

I have a TON of donations to photograph and get up in the shop, my goal for next week!!

So photos soon & Minneapolis/St. Paul watch out here we come....

1 comment:

Sui Generis said...

We're looking forward to seeing you all on Friday/Saturday! The St. Paul Craftstravaganza is shaping up to be a hit, and we will be thrilled to have you there.